Friday, May 1, 2009

Working out the kinks...:)

So there were some problems today with people being able to access the page. I think I've found the problem, and as a result there's now only one "donate" button. This one should allow you to enter specific amounts so it still serves the same purpose, just in a simplified form. Imagine that!

We've already had some donations come in and I hope to figure out a way to track it on this page so everyone can see how much we're getting.

And speaking of donations, I just have to say that our local Kohlers grocery store is awesome. They gave the Abbotts a gift card for groceries. I was so excited when the manager told me he'd donate something that I forgot to ask how much! But really any little bit helps so I'm totally justified in my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment