Friday, May 15, 2009

YARD SALE!

The Dilemma

I've been getting several emails from people looking to donate items, but not really sure if they are things the Abbotts can use or not. I've come up with what I hope is going to be an awesome solution! :) We're going to hold a charity yard sale in June and all proceeds will go to the Abbotts.

The Solution!

What this means is that I need donations from anyone and everyone who has stuff they're looking to get rid of. For those of you holding yard sales between now and mid June feel free to bring whatever you have leftover to me instead of taking it to DI or throwing it out. For those of you just looking to do some spring cleaning, bring your unwanted items to me and I'll get rid of it for you. You can feel great knowing you're doing something wonderful for someone who really needs it at the same time you're cleaning out your garage, closets, etc and reclaiming some of your space back! :)

I'll be taking donations now, and once I see the direction this is going to take I'll be setting a firm date. For now I'm thinking early to mid June. Contact me at crystal.brinkerhoff@gmail.com for details on where you can drop donations off.

No comments:

Post a Comment